Plant Operating Performance (DOP) Web
The goal of DOP is to qualify the operating performance of industrial production processes or main lines of production. This is accomplished gathering the process information (Primary variables) from the Aspen Infoplus.21; the DOP gets, prepares, calculates and produces quantitative operational results which allow to analyze the operating performance of operational shifts and the industrial processes.
Selecting the main production lines, and processes variables (Lines and Primary Variables), DOP calculates and summarizes main information (i.e.: process tags&descriptions, operational ranges, events in/out of specification, process alarm, percentage in/out specification), then, the Process Engineer, Shift Supervisory, Production Manager or any enabled user can generate many useful reports based on the results of the main process lines and variables, calculates stadistic results, performance indicator, key variables behavior, etc., these reports are builded in tabular or graphic ways (trends and bars), and can be manipulated in many useful ways (ranges of dates/shifts, shift teams, operator roles, last week, month, year), some editing features include masive parameters modification.
DOP Main features and functionalities:
- Primary Production Lines (PPLs) and Process variables (PVs): All the functionalities are based on PPLs and PVs. These are configured and parametrized directly into the DOP by the personnel defined for that. Both PPLs and PVs are configured over the database of Infoplus.21.
- Plant and Production Lines state: Based on the PPLs, the DOP main page shows a summary of the general state of the plant (On Lines/Off Line), efficiency, product types, production rates and totalized, running time, etc.
- DOP Users account manager: This feature permits implementation of the DOP user database including the rights of the users.
- Shift Management: Other basic element, like PPLs and PVs, is the Shift Team. The DOP has an algorism that populates the shift table. The shift team is modified and approved by the shift supervisory. The DOP functionalities making on PPLs and PVs assign the results to the shift team in order to produce all the DOP results.
- Primary Variables: These are the main information element to the DOP. The user must configure, modify, delete, parameterize, etc, the PVs in order to make the DOP full functionality. The user must know very well the process to select the right PVs from the Aspen Infoplus.21 database and the right set of parameters to gets to (IP21 tags&description, eng units, range, operative limits, accomplish percentage, setpoint).
- Primary Production Lines (PPLs) and Process variables (PVs): All the functionalities are bases on PPLs and PVs. These are configured and parametrized directly into the DOP by the personnel defined for that. Both PPLs and PVs are configured over the database of Infoplus.21
- Shift Detail: This is the basic DOP report, it shows a final qualification for the current/passed shifts and the shift team. There is a tabular summary and bar graphic of the PPLs qualification, each one apart. Below, the Shift Detail shows all the calculated values for PPLs and PVs: Limits and Setpoint, average, standard deviation, total gathering points from IP21 databse to the DOP database, out events, in operation point, point in and point out of limits, in limits percentage, trigger point, total accomplished.
- Operator Report: Taking a range of shifts, this report shows a graphic with colored trends of qualification of the PPLs for a given range of shifts. The user can select which PPL is showing, at side there a qualification calculated with overall qualifications of the range of shifts selected. There is a full searching tool to get the desired report. Like in the Shift Detail, below the graphic, the data are showed in a tabular way. The user can select a particular Operator, the report is generated with all the information (trends, qualifications, tabular data, etc) for this Operator.
- PPL (Process) Report: This report is based on the PVs, for a particular(s) PPL(s). Taking a particular PPL and a range of dates, this report shows a graphic with colored trends of qualification calculated for the PVs of the selected PPLs. This report is oriented to give a detailed information of the variable behavior in a range of date, of a particular shifts (shift team or Operator). As before, below the trends, all the data appears in a tabular way. There is a full searching tool to get the desired report.